Rawlins Municipal Code 2.20 (Serves as Bylaws)
7 Member Board
- Chris Weisenburg, Council Member (Term of Office)
- Pinita Maberry-Nave (January 31, 2026)
- Richard Wilson (January 31, 2026)
- Sherril Bailey (January 31, 2024)
- Jeff Askins (January 31, 2025)
- Patti Hays (January 31, 2024)
- Jenita Calton (January 31, 2026)
PURPOSE: Responsible for preparation and updating the Comprehensive Plan, Zoning Ordinance and Subdivision regulations; advising the City Council on adoption of regulations, zoning changes and subdivision; approving Special Use Permits.
Second Tuesday of each month at City Hall 521 W. Cedar Street in the Council Chambers, 5:30 p.m.
For more information, call (307) 328-4599.