Boards & Commissions

Applying for a Board

Are you interested in serving on a City of Rawlins board? Please apply in one of the following ways. 

If you require further assistance please call Community Relations at 307-328-4500 ext. 1022 or stop by City Hall at 521 W. Cedar, Rawlins, WY. 

Current Openings 

Want to make a difference in our community?  Share your experience and input by serving on one of the City's twelve boards and commissions. 

The City of Rawlins Council is accepting applications for citizens interested in serving on the following boards, commissions, and committees: 

 Board of Adjustments 

  • Two Positions from 1/31/23-1/31/26
  • One Unexpired Term expiring 1/31/24 

Planning & Zoning Commission

  • Two Positions from 1/31/2023-1/31/2026 

Police Civil Service Commission

  • One Position from 1/31/2023-1/31/2026

Rawlins DDA/Main Street Board

  • One In-District Position from 12/31/22 to 12/31/26
  • One In-District Position Unexpired Term till 12/31/25
  • One Out-Of-District Position Unexpired term till 12/31/25

Rochelle Ranch Golf Course Advisory Board 

  • Two positions from 12/31/22-12/31/25
  • Unexpired Term till 12/31/24

Urban Deer Advisory Group

  • Two positions from 1/1/23-1/1/25

Urban Systems Advisory Committee 

  • Two positions from 1/31/23-1/31/27

Applications are due to Community Relations by Tuesday, January 9th, 2023. Applications can be found online at or by visiting City Hall at 521 W. Cedar. For assistance, please contact 307-328-4500 ext. 1022. 

 Publication Dates: December 31, January 4, January 7 


Member Information

Select a board, committee, or commission on the left for more information, including current members.