Boards & Commissions
Applying for a Board
Are you interested in serving on a City of Rawlins board? Please apply in one of the following ways.
- Click here to fill out the online form directly on our website.
- Click here for an electronic version of the application (PDF).
- mail to the City of Rawlins, P.O. Box 953, Rawlins, WY 82301
- fax to: (307) 328-4555
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- drop it by City Hall at 521 W. Cedar.
- Stop by City Hall at 521 W. Cedar to pick-up and drop-off an application.
If you require further assistance please call Community Relations at 307-328-4500 ext. 1022 or stop by City Hall at 521 W. Cedar, Rawlins, WY.
Want to make a difference in our community? Share your experience and input by serving on one of the City's twelve boards and commissions.
The City of Rawlins Council is accepting applications for citizens interested in serving on the following boards, commissions, and committees:
Board of Adjustments
- Two Positions from 1/31/23-1/31/26
- One Unexpired Term expiring 1/31/24
Planning & Zoning Commission
- Two Positions from 1/31/2023-1/31/2026
Police Civil Service Commission
- One Position from 1/31/2023-1/31/2026
Rawlins DDA/Main Street Board
- One In-District Position from 12/31/22 to 12/31/26
- One In-District Position Unexpired Term till 12/31/25
- One Out-Of-District Position Unexpired term till 12/31/25
Rochelle Ranch Golf Course Advisory Board
- Two positions from 12/31/22-12/31/25
- Unexpired Term till 12/31/24
Urban Deer Advisory Group
- Two positions from 1/1/23-1/1/25
Urban Systems Advisory Committee
- Two positions from 1/31/23-1/31/27
Applications are due to Community Relations by Tuesday, January 9th, 2023. Applications can be found online at www.rawlinswy.gov/boards or by visiting City Hall at 521 W. Cedar. For assistance, please contact 307-328-4500 ext. 1022.
Publication Dates: December 31, January 4, January 7
Select a board, committee, or commission on the left for more information, including current members.