7 Member Board
- Dennis Carpenter (County Elect April 30, 2024)
- OPEN (County Elect April 30, 2025)
- Keith Miles (County Elect April 30, 2023)
- Sheri Shillinger (City Elect Even Years/County Elect Odd Years: April 30, 2024)
- Pinita Maberry-Nave (City Elect Only April 30, 2024)
- Glenna Kauppila (City Elect Only April 30, 2025)
- Amanda Moore (City Elect Only April 30, 2025)
Old Penitentiary Website Link
The main responsibility of this board is to preserve and operate the Wyoming Frontier Prison Historic Site. The site will operate for community service through its historic significance, tourism, education, and recreational opportunities for the visitors and residents of the City of Rawlins and Carbon County. For more information, email Tina Hill or call (307) 324-4422.
2nd Thursday of each month at 6:00 P.M.