Utility Billing


The Utility Billing Department is responsible for all utility billing for water, sewer, and landfill funds.

Forms & Applications 

Please visit the City's Form page for updated copies of all forms. http://rawlinswy.org/249/City-Forms

Assistance Programs

Need help with your City utility bill?

WyoHelp provides a variety of assistance programs for income-qualifying individuals. The Salvation Army local office managed by WyoHelp; Provides up to $200 annually for rent, utilities, and more; no income requirements. To contact both organizations, please call 307-3532-0269 or email intake@wyohelp.com. You can also find more information at www.wyohelp.com

Both organizations also accept donations. Please contact them directly to help make a difference in our community.

More Information

For more information on utility billing, please call the Finance Department at (307) 324-4501