How do I get on your Venders list.
To be notified of a Bid/RFP, send your Company information and the product/equipment you sell with the name of your contact person to: City of Rawlins, P.O. Box 953, Rawlins, WY. Attention: (originator of bid) Department. Check the website often for current bid offerings and submit your bids as instructed.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Mission of Community Development?
2. Do I need a Business License?
3. What are your hours?
4. How do I register as a Contractor?
5. How do I schedule an inspection?
6. What permits do I need to demolish a home?
7. How do I get a stop sign installed?
8. How do I get on your Venders list.
9. Where can I get a copy of the current Planning Commission agenda?