How do I get on your Venders list.
To get on the City of Rawlins Venders List send your request to the City Clerk Marla Brown, P.O. Box 953, Rawlins, WY 82301 or email her at:

To get on the Music in the Park Venders List contact Recreation Services at 307-324-7529.

To get on DDA/Main Streets Venders List contact Executive Director Pam Thayer at 307-328-2099.

To be notified of a Bid/RFP, send your Company information and the product/equipment you sell with the name of your contact person to: City of Rawlins, P.O. Box 953, Rawlins, WY. Attention: (originator of bid) Department. Check the website often for current bid offerings and submit your bids as instructed.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Mission of the Recreation Services Department?
2. What amenities does the Rawlins Family Recreation Center have?
3. Does the City of Rawlins have any athletic fields/parks?
4. Do you have child care?
5. What activities for children can be found in the City of Rawlins?
6. How do I get on your Venders list.