How can I get an item in front of City Council?

A member of the public may request an item be placed on a future agenda while addressing the City Council during a regular meeting and/or by submitting the request in writing to the City Council through the City Clerk's Office. 

To be placed onto the agenda, contact Lynn Shearer, City Clerk at 307-328-4500, Ext. 1001, or Deadline for submission of all agenda items is by Tuesday, 8:00am, the week prior to the next scheduled council meeting.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Mission of the City Manager?
2. When are City Council Meetings Held?
3. How can I contact my council member?
4. How can I get an item in front of City Council?
5. I am traveling through town, where do I go to get help?
6. What do I need to do to have a special event in the town, or in a park?
7. Does the City of Rawlins pick up trash?
8. Is there a Curfew for the City of Rawlins?
9. Can I post flyers within the city?
10. How do I register to vote?
11. What are your Water Restrictions?
12. How do I get on your Venders list.
13. What are the rules to have a Garage Sale?