Do I need a Business License?
The City of Rawlins requires a business license for:
Auctioneers, Carnival, Circus, Amusement Show, Exhibition, Solid Waste Hauler, Pawn Brokers, Second Hand Dealers, Security Alarm Operators, Security Officers, Taxi-Cab Operators and Taxi-Cab Drivers - contact Deputy City Clerk at 307-328-4500 x1001.

For Gaming and Liquor Licenses - contact City Clerk at 328-4500 x1005.

Contractors Licenses - contact Community Development at 307-328-4500 x1015.

Food Services - contact Mykel A. Murry, Wyoming Department of Agriculture, Consumer Health Services at 307-324-3220 or email

State of Wyoming Licenses - contact Paul Howard in Cheyenne at 307-777-2843

The City additionally requires that all Non-Resident Business acquire licenses from City Hall by contacting the Deputy City Clerk at 307-328-4500. Applications can be found on this website and are located under "About Us" "City Forms" "City Clerk Applications".

Show All Answers

1. What are the areas of responsibilities for the City Attorney?
2. Do I need a Business License?
3. How do I get on your Vendors list.