How do I get a stop sign installed?
See Rawlins Municipal Code Chapter 10.06.040. The Urban Systems Committee makes recommendations regarding signage. You may contact the Committee by calling Public Works, Cheryl Moore 307-328-4599.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Mission of Community Development?
2. Do I need a Business License?
3. What are your hours?
4. How do I register as a Contractor?
5. How do I schedule an inspection?
6. What permits do I need to demolish a home?
7. How do I get a stop sign installed?
8. How do I get on your Venders list.
9. Where can I get a copy of the current Planning Commission agenda?